Terms & Conditions
Please note these Terms and Conditions apply to your access and use of the website and our mobile applications. Your use of our website or our mobile applications constitutes your agreement to follow these Terms and Conditions and to be bound by them.
The Living Mark Limited reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you purchase products from us or use our website.
- In relation to the quality, operation, use, accuracy, or timeliness of, or the fitness or use for any purpose of, www.thelivingmark.com.hk or the information.
- In relation to any goods or services accessed, offered or obtained through www.thelivingmark.com.hk or pursuant to the information.
- That any access to www.thelivingmark.com.hk or the information will be uninterrupted or error free or that the information does not contain any viruses, or contaminating or destructive properties.
- That the information will not be objectionable or offensive to the user or any other person.
- For any error, omission or misstatement in or arising from the information.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Living Mark Limited shall not be liable to the user or any other person whether in tort, contract, statute or otherwise (including without limitation for negligence, breach of contract, defamation, or intellectual property right infringement) for:
- Any direct loss.
- Any consequential or indirect loss (including without limitation loss of revenue or profits); or
- The user's liability to any other person, which is suffered or incurred by the user or any other person arising under or in any way out of the information or www.thelivingmark.com.hk use.
The Living Mark Limited does not warrant (and accepts no responsibility for) confidentiality of any information or data whether personal or otherwise transmitted through www.thelivingmark.com.hk . The Living Mark Limited current practice is to take reasonable steps to maintain confidentiality.